Do you want a mentor to help you create a life-changing nonprofit?
If your vision is helping transform the lives of people in need, and if you want support starting a charitable nonprofit, I'm here to help you.
I'm LaCharla Figgs, and I want to use my 25+ years of nonprofit leadership and organization development experience to help you get there with less frustration and fewer snags.
What Is The Nonprofit Founders Circle?
The Founders Circle is an ongoing group education, mentoring, and implementation program designed to support you and your nonprofit startup team as you...
- Prepare for startup by gathering data and making key decisions about the the way your program will operate,
- Launch a U.S. charitable nonprofit by incorporating in your state, applying for federal income tax-exempt status and filing other state forms,
- Lay the foundation for a high-quality, results-oriented organization by addressing board governance, policy development, financial management, fundraising, and more, and
- Build your nonprofit leadership skills.
I'll be there with you all the way, teaching, mentoring, and nudging you. All to help you achieve your Big Vision.
What's In It For You?
Here are some of the benefits of Nonprofit Founders Circle membership. Just click a plus sign to read more.
(1) Startup + 8 Topics : To Help You Build Your Skills
(2) Member Orientation: To Banish Confusion
(3) Founder's Startup Map: To Show You the Way
(4) 24-Hour Access: To Respect Your Schedule
(5) Live Support: To Keep You "Unstuck"
(6) Dashes & Sprints: To Give You Quick Wins
(7) Fellow Founders: To Broaden Your Circle
(8) No Long-Term Commitment: To Put You In Charge
"This exercise was great! I was able to involve our Social Worker, RN and 2 of our board members. It helps ensure that we are all thinking and moving along the same line. Thanks so much!"
Make Your Vision Plain
"[W]riting our plans out helped with understanding what my organization is really about and how to move forward...Thank you for creating the Nonprofit Startup Academy."
Finding Your Path
"When you think about starting a nonprofit all you want to do is make a difference but this is a great course that opens your eyes and gives you a nice Foundation to what it really takes to start a non-profit. Great class for beginners!"
"This Lesson opens my eyes to areas I had not considered. Giving the people I want to reach a complete identity is amazingly helpful. My vision is becoming more and more real to me. Thanks! I can't wait for the next lesson!!"
"6 Steps To Nonprofit Startup broke everything down in a way that was clear, in a way that was simple, in a way that was very understandable, and in a way in which I could apply it to actually bring that nonprofit to fruition right away."
Join the Nonprofit Founders Circle
Get ongoing training, mentoring, and practical tools to help you launch & lead a charitable nonprofit, with no long-term financial obligation.
Secure payment using PayPal or a major credit card. I never see your private financial information.